Occupational Therapist Services
Occupational Therapists work with clients in their home, community, workplace, school or anywhere that the client requires an assessment. Once an assessment has been completed, recommendations are made which enable them to engage in their meaningful activities to the best of their abilities.
Some of our services include:
- Assessments of Attendant Care, Form 1
- Completion of Disability Certificate, OCF-3
- Home Safety Assessments, make recommendations for modifications and equipment, facilitate ordering and installation of equipment
- Worksite Assessments
- Formal and Functional Cognitive Assessments
- Formal and Functional Physical Assessments
- Community Safety Assessments
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment for the remediation of neuromotor dysfunction
- Remediation and meta-cognitive treatment for cognitive and physical impairments
- Exploring compensatory strategies for cognitive and physical impairments
- Energy conservation education and techniques
- Pain Management education and techniques
- Sleep hygiene education and techniques
- Facilitate return to driving through exploring readiness, completing assessments and referrals where appropriate
- Facilitate return to school, work and volunteering through exploring readiness, education to client, employers and teachers, recommendations for job or school accommodations
- Assess and make recommendations for assistive devices to accommodate limitations while enabling engagement in meaningful activities
- Liaising with other members of the client’s healthcare team to ensure collaborative and holistic intervention
- Referrals to other community services where appropriate
If you require services that aren’t listed above, please reach out to us, as we do offer several specialized services and would be happy to assist you with customizing a plan that suits your requirements.
Our approach is to meet you where you are at in your healing journey and empower you. We’d love to help you return to the activities that bring you joy.