- Yoga Therapy Certification; 700 hour; Yoga Therapy Toronto (2015 – 2016)
- Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training with Bee Birch Yoga Therapy (28 hours); August 25, 2016
- Restorative and Yin Yoga Training at Yoga Therapy Toronto (20 hours); September 2015
- Certified Yoga Instructor; 200 hour, Balanced Life Yoga (2014)
- Masters of Science, Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto (2002 – 2004)
- Bachelor of Science with Honours, Psychology, York University (1997 – 2002)
- Certificate in Rehabilitation Services, York University- Seneca College joint program (1999 – 2001)
- Certificate in Home and Community Based Rehabilitation of Persons with Acquired Brain Injury, Brock University – Ontario Brain Injury Association joint course (2000)
Occupational Therapist and Yoga Therapist
FunctionAbility: May 2011 to October 2016
Toronto Rehabilitation Institute (TRI), Neurorehabilitation Rumsey Centre:
November 2004 – April 2011
- Completes comprehensive Attendant Care Assessments and reports using the guidelines set out by Ontario Society of Occupational Therapy (OSOT) for individuals who have physical, neurological and psychological trauma
- Completes home safety assessments, makes recommendations and assists to implement recommendations by working with the client, family, team and 3rd party vendors
- Completes comprehensive client-centred Occupational Therapy Assessments, treatment and recommendations in line with Occupational Therapy Models that view the person holistically (Physical, cognitive, psychological and spiritual) with-in their environment to facilitate independence in self-care, housekeeping, productivity, leisure and community based activities in a meaningful way.
Our approach is to meet you where you are at in your healing journey and empower you. We’d love to help you return to the activities that bring you joy.